Quality, Experience and Capacity
Our Aperture Card scanning and conversion processes are unparalleled
in the industry.
We began converting Aperture Cards in the late 1980’s and
have since delivered more than 40 million images to clients in the
commercial and public sector.
Our standard Aperture Card conversion services include:
- Scanning at 200 dpi
- Multi-level Quality Control processes
- Images cropped to eliminate overscan
- Image de-skew, rotation, and mirroring
- 100% image QA
- Auto indexing from Hollerith (punched) data
- Data delivered to your format specification, TIFF, PDF,
JEDMICS, and others
- Delivery media of choice, CD / DVD and others
- Production Reports
Optional services include:
- Scanning at 300 and 400 dpi.
- Multiple-up separation and naming
- Verification and correction of punched Hollerith data against
the scanned image
- Manual capture of additional indexing fields from the scanned
For more information contact us.